What Kerry and Bill say when they’re not on the air

Kerry Jackson Part -1

Here’s the one you’ve been waiting for: Over drinks and delicious dishes at The Copper Onion in downtown Salt Lake City,┬áBill talks with long time RFH partner Kerry Jackson about radio, cancer, and mental health.

Click here to SUBSCRIBE to TLGES via RSS

Click the play button below to LISTEN NOW

14 Responses to What Kerry and Bill say when they’re not on the air

1. hyrumfinch says:

Great show everyone
    Kerry, Bill,Dylan. I can’t wait to hear part2. It was nice hearing a discussion between you two without commercial interruption or time restraint

• Edgar says:

Great hstoiry, nkhats for posting. I didn’t realize SR stopped the press in 1997. I wrote a couple of pieces for it that fall. What would be cool is if the new SR put forth an effort to digitize a lot of those old issues from the 80s/90s (kind of like Dialogue did with its back issues) and put it up for alumni to trip down memory lane.

• Bontle says:

You guys are doing a great job with this show. I think it’s these stories and intiersteng tid bits, that keep many listeners of RFH coming back for more. I’ve been well fed after hearing this podcast.

2. Gary Fifield says:

You guys are doing a great job with this show. I think it’s these stories and interesting tid bits, that keep many listeners of RFH coming back for more. I’ve been well fed after hearing this podcast.

• Ray says:

Nice conversation, fly on the wall style.These are the type of pnosefsiorals that I like to creatively cooperate with on projects.Constructive criticisms, more visuals would be good for a video podcast

• Asia says:

Great hstoiry, ntkhas for posting. I didn’t realize SR stopped the press in 1997. I wrote a couple of pieces for it that fall. What would be cool is if the new SR put forth an effort to digitize a lot of those old issues from the 80s/90s (kind of like Dialogue did with its back issues) and put it up for alumni to trip down memory lane.

• Clivey says:

You guys are doing a great job with this show. I think it’s these stories and nrseietting tid bits, that keep many listeners of RFH coming back for more. I’ve been well fed after hearing this podcast.

• Luckithas says:

Great show everyoneKerry, Bill,Dylan. I can’t wait to hear part2. It was nice heairng a discussion between you two without commercial interruption or time restraint

3. Thayne says:

I have been meaning to get caught up on this podcast forever. Today I listened to this episode and it was the first time I have heard Bill swear, I must say i liked it. My favorite line Bill “I had to get out of that damn T.V it was f&^%ing up my life.