Charles Lynn Frost

Bill sits down with Charles Lynn Frost at the Oasis Café.    They discuss the years Charles lived the straight life as a husband and a father. They also discuss the origin of his beloved character Sister Dottie S. Dixon and his new show Dottie-The Sister Lives On.

Click HERE to see photos from this episode.

15 Responses to Charles Lynn Frost

1. Clint Simmons says:

I was so pleased to be able to sit down with Charles, Bill and Dylan and listen to Charles’ story. Charles has been a great influence in my life and the life of many others and I am very proud to have been able to participate in this episode. Thank you Let’s Go Eat Show.

2. Megan says:

I LOVED this episode. Charles Lynn Frost has such a great story and attitude towards life. It was great hearing about his background and how he made it through his struggles to become such an inspirational person. I’ve really enjoyed all of the podcasts so far, can’t wait for the next one!

3. Pingback: 14: Charles Lynn’s Authentic Life

4. Shauna Holloway says:

I love this, and as far as growing up in Spanish Fork, well…………. you said it all

5. Connie says:

Your interview was wonderful. Charles is the kind of man that every man woman and child should have for a friend. Bill you are so lucky.

6. Ken says:

What a great interview with such an incredible human being. Imagine a world we would have if we had more people like Charles and Bill!

7. What a great story and what an inspirational man. the best thing is that i learned something wile listening to it. the part where Charles was talking about loving yourself really spoke to me, i try my hardest but still have problems with that thanks again

8. Jeremy Crowther says:

Wow, just wow! Charles is a great man and an incredible asset to many Utah communities. Thank you all for an amazing and touching interview.

9. Rachel says:

This interview made me laugh and made me cry. He is one hell of a man and is an inspiration. Thank you Bill for bringing us such a wonderful interview.