Big Budah

Bill sits down with Big Budah from Fox 13 News at Ichiban Sushi to talk about Budah’s life and career.

To See Photos CLICK HERE.

9 Responses to Big Budah

1. Tim Barber says:

This show brings together so much of what I love, it teaches me new things about cool people, I get to ‘hang out’ with Bill more and hear about delicious restaurants in Salt Lake. You should be proud Bill and Dylan

• Luka says:

I remember iinteslng to Tom as a kid while visiting my grandparents. My grandpa used to yell at the radio, whether for or against what Tom was saying. I really enjoyed hearing him, this time as an adult, and understanding why he was such a popular local personality. Thanks, Bill, Tom and Gina for the wonderful podcast.

2. C Holfeltz says:

Awesome! Need to listen to the Kerry Podcast still, and you have yet to disappoint me. I can’t wait till the next podcasts!

Thanks for being awesome Bill Allred, Your Twenty-sixth’ favorite fan,

Chris

• Boudekhane says:

Awesome! Need to listen to the Kerry Podcast still, and you have yet to dinoppaist me. I can’t wait till the next podcasts!Thanks for being awesome Bill Allred, Your Twenty-sixth’ favorite fan,Chris

• Chouaib says:

I remember iinltseng to Tom as a kid while visiting my grandparents. My grandpa used to yell at the radio, whether for or against what Tom was saying. I really enjoyed hearing him, this time as an adult, and understanding why he was such a popular local personality. Thanks, Bill, Tom and Gina for the wonderful podcast.

3. Reece says:

I loved this interview. Big Buddah hanging with Snoop and Dr. Dre is a funny thing to imagine. Ordered me some Bula!!!

4. another great interview, I really feel lucky that we have such a rich Pacific Islander community. I recently attended a funeral for my cousins husband, who was of Tongan descent, probably one of the most uplifting funerals I’ve ever attended. They sing so beautifully and the message was that of celebrating his life. anyway please keep up the good work bill and dilon, thanks for letting me listen, (even though thats an RFH thing)

5. sarno says:

Great interview, even if those guys are typaicl radio boobs. You should have your own radio show (or podcast, whatever) I could listen to your stories all day!