Ken Sanders

Bill sits down with Ken Sanders, the owner of Ken Sanders Rare Books in downtown Salt Lake City. They discuss the anti-Vietnam war protests, underground comic books, and Ken’s guest appearances on The Antiques Road Show.

Click HERE for photos.

8 Responses to Ken Sanders

1. Leigh McPherson says:

Bill… I love your podcast. Thank you for interviewing such wonderful “characters”.

Leigh

P.S.
    I’m sorry to point this out… typo shown above in the weeks show description. Please disregard if it was intended to be there.

“Vehatnam war”

• Pavel says:

Hi Bill, I really felt the need to leave a agssmee on your thelestgoeatshow.com website to say thank you. I know your podcast is only a few episodes old but, I just love it and the new one with Ken Sanders is really great. So thank you Bill for your podcast and the Radio From hell Show. Both of which make this Nephi Boys Day. Oh and glad you had Dillon so he could Produce the Show.Your Unknown Friend,Spencer Carey Knowlton

2. Spencer Carey says:

Hi Bill, I really felt the need to leave a message on your thelestgoeatshow.com website to say thank you. I know your podcast is only a few episodes old but, I just love it and the new one with Ken Sanders is really great. So thank you Bill for your podcast and the Radio From hell Show. Both of which make this Nephi Boys Day. Oh and glad you had Dillon so he could Produce the Show.
    Your Unknown Friend,
    Spencer Carey Knowlton

• Juan says:

Bill I love your podcast. Thank you for reteivinwing such wonderful characters .LeighP.S.I’m sorry to point this out typo shown above in the weeks show description. Please disregard if it was intended to be there. Vehatnam war

3. Jeff says:

I’ve listened to every single episode of this incredible podcast. Don’t tell Kerry, but this is my new favorite of the RFH “spinoff” podcasts. When I started listening to this one, I thought to myself, “this is going to be my least favorite of the LGE podcasts”. I was wrong! Excellent episode! I had no idea who Ken Sanders was before this and I’m so grateful for the introduction. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Jeff

p.s. I still like Geek Show Podcast, but this is better.

• Hiromi says:

I’ve listened to every signle episode of this incredible podcast. Don’t tell Kerry, but this is my new favorite of the RFH spinoff podcasts. When I started listening to this one, I thought to myself, this is going to be my least favorite of the LGE podcasts . I was wrong! Excellent episode! I had no idea who Ken Sanders was before this and I’m so grateful for the introduction. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Jeffp.s. I still like Geek Show Podcast, but this is better.